Every year, Lynn and her business partners arrange an outing for the mothers. Sukie and I tagged along on this outing to the casino in Milwaukee. We came home without losing too much money. Afterwards we joined more family members and all had dinner at the Golden Corral. The moms were pleased. I took pictures of the families before the bus trip to the casino and plugged in my trusty printer at the Golden Corral and printed out a print for each mom. I had prepared a picture frame that had 4 aces from a deck of cards and a wooden dice glued to the top. I put their picture in the picture frame and gave it to them at dinner. Of course they were surprised to no end that they could have a picture from that day and the frames and bags were a big hit. I was way too busy to grab a pic of my gifts but here's a couple of pics from the fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment