My niece, Nicole is having a baby and you would think I was the grandmother. Nicole was the first child from any of my siblings and when she was born, I took her everywhere with me and babysat almost every weekend. She is due next month and I am silly with excitement for Nicole and Darren. This past weekend was the baby shower given by her beautiful friends. It was a great time with family and friends. I could post another 50 pictures from the shower, but I won't...
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
My sweetie pie is having a baby
My niece, Nicole is having a baby and you would think I was the grandmother. Nicole was the first child from any of my siblings and when she was born, I took her everywhere with me and babysat almost every weekend. She is due next month and I am silly with excitement for Nicole and Darren. This past weekend was the baby shower given by her beautiful friends. It was a great time with family and friends. I could post another 50 pictures from the shower, but I won't...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow - I can just imagine how excited everyone is!! First of a new generation. YOu'll be in Detroit more than ever now.
Carol
What a lovely family event!! Beautiful smiles and warmth.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!
How did I miss this post. I had a very similar outfit when I was pregnant. I loved that dress it was so comfortable.
Sandy, congratulations on the new addition to your family... What a lucky baby that will be--joining such a warm and creative group.
~Marybeth Hodgens
(former coworker)
Post a Comment