Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Earl Klugh Jazz Festival at the Broadmoor

Every now and then, Harrison and I go on a vacation that we rate 5 stars.  That was the case when we went to the Earl Klugh Jazz Festival at the Broadmoor hotel.  The hotel is a destination in itself, but when we got to attend a 2-night jazz concert featuring several wonderful musicians, eat at a 5 star restaurant and enjoy beautiful scenery...HEAVEN.

 One of the swans on the property.

Wouldn't you love to stay at one of these properties that showcase beautiful mountain views?

Here I am at the beautiful restaurant where they give you a little pillow for your back so you can be comfortable while eating.  A couple of days later when we went to Famous Dave's, I was looking for the pillow.


The food had a wonderful presentation, besides being delicious.  I wish I had set a dime down by the desserts because they were as big as a postage stamp.


Earl Klugh, phenomenal.  Jeffrey Osbourne...SWOON!  I had to end the video quickly because I wanted to enjoy the concert in the present, even though I still felt the earth move when I watched the video.  P.S.  That's Nelson Rangell in the background...WOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u two had a wonderful time. Darren would have been upset about the food portions.... lol!

Love Nikki

Pamela Levingston said...

That looks like a great time!