A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
fun and games
Competition can get tough at the barbeque. Nintendo WII was a huge hit as everybody had to have a turn! Carlos once again took home the trophy for ping pong, but at least Brandon beat him this year. Greg and Sukie managed to stay seated a long time at Bid Whist (couldn't find the pictures) and Debra whipped up some fierce mojitos. Debra was also the official Nintendo bowling coach. She coached the bowlers to some high scores by analyzing their swing and telling them where to start. "Make it Powerful!" was her mantra.
I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children.
I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
No comments:
Post a Comment