I had a little time today to finish playing with this collage. I had started it last week and had put it aside to work on my quilt class project. The class is over. I haven't finished the quilt yet. I think that I will some day soon. This one definitely fits in a standard frame. I have some black document frames, but might like this one framed in a lighter color. Can you tell which pieces have been on my desk? The paper behind her head is embossed with a cuttlebug folder. I inked the embossing folder before rolling it through the embossing machine.
Monday, April 07, 2008
New Spring collage
I had a little time today to finish playing with this collage. I had started it last week and had put it aside to work on my quilt class project. The class is over. I haven't finished the quilt yet. I think that I will some day soon. This one definitely fits in a standard frame. I have some black document frames, but might like this one framed in a lighter color. Can you tell which pieces have been on my desk? The paper behind her head is embossed with a cuttlebug folder. I inked the embossing folder before rolling it through the embossing machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it. It is so fresh and inviting. Excellent use of the cuttlebug folder. QP
Love that!
Belinda
We are just gonna have so much fun in the ATC class! I was born in November too!
Take care and STAY POSTIIVE!
(I better stop...I am just filling up your inbox. :o))
Post a Comment