I'm not sure if this was my gift or Harrison's, but I had another great birthday surprise from him - A week's vacation on the beautiful island of Kauai in Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
2 comments:
Does he have a brother? I need to trade mine in are send him to the school Harrison went to. Got your postcard, looks like a great time. See you in the gym next week.
Hey San,
See, I am not the only one asking about a brother. It's so unfortunate that Harrison can't be cloned. Hmmm, maybe he can be, might be some good money in it for you if he were cloned for a lot of us. (smile) My niece would have loved being @ the beach making sand animals and she also loves leaves, sticks of any kind. She would have had a ball with you and the art. I even liked the aloha leaves. See ya when you come home to the D. Love, your baby sis, Sheila
Post a Comment