Monday, February 09, 2009

What Happens in Vegas


What happens in Vegas is that you lose your money! The casinos were not giving out much money this past weekend. However, they were giving out thrills. The family-friendly Vegas is a thing of the past. I saw more scantily clad women than I ever want to see again. Whew!

The casinos are getting bigger and more extravagant. We hadn't been in a few years and I just can't believe that the city can sustain all these big casinos. It takes so many people to work there, as well as getting more tourists. I can't imagine that more city-sized casinos are being built all the time.

We had a great time. No more details will be forthcoming!

2 comments:

Pamela Levingston said...

Come on you can tell me...QP

AmyS said...

Glad you had fun! I was starting to worry...

We went to Vegas back in 2004; didn't much like it then and see no reason to go back! When DH wants to gamble, he'll go to Reno.