I went to Michigan to be with my family after Christmas and received some Christmas cash. I immediately went to the stamp stores in Michigan and spent every penny. New stamps from Hero Arts plus the book, new rubons, embossing folders, masks, stickers, embellishments! Yahooo! It's like an addiction. I didn't even give it a second thought on what I'd do with my cash. Apply it towards bills? Nah, Buy new clothes? Nah. Put gas in the car? Nope. Set it aside for a rainy day? Nah. I don't think I had the cash for 24 hours. I need therapy!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas Cash
I went to Michigan to be with my family after Christmas and received some Christmas cash. I immediately went to the stamp stores in Michigan and spent every penny. New stamps from Hero Arts plus the book, new rubons, embossing folders, masks, stickers, embellishments! Yahooo! It's like an addiction. I didn't even give it a second thought on what I'd do with my cash. Apply it towards bills? Nah, Buy new clothes? Nah. Put gas in the car? Nope. Set it aside for a rainy day? Nah. I don't think I had the cash for 24 hours. I need therapy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lucky YOU!
Sandy, I love all of these--the houses and the paperdoll parts,and the numbers being my favorites!!
those houses are very cool; you'll find a lot of uses for those. I can relate--it's exactly what I would do!
OMG! ENJOY ALL YOUR NEW TOYS.
I think we were separated at birth! QP
I love this post! :o) XXOO
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!
Post a Comment