On New Year's Eve, we were invited to a Formal Masquerade party. I was in the process of making my mask which I wanted to look like a veil. My daughter crushed me when she told me I looked like the beekeepers mother. So, I used a mask she had made when she went to a masquerade party. Shanda did my hair and makeup and I got loads of compliments. It was a great evening and we did had a great time. Here's a picture of the winners.
Monday, January 04, 2010
Masquerade
On New Year's Eve, we were invited to a Formal Masquerade party. I was in the process of making my mask which I wanted to look like a veil. My daughter crushed me when she told me I looked like the beekeepers mother. So, I used a mask she had made when she went to a masquerade party. Shanda did my hair and makeup and I got loads of compliments. It was a great evening and we did had a great time. Here's a picture of the winners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! QP
Wonderful masquerade. You look beautiful!
You and Harrison look fabulous! Your lips are perfect!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!
Post a Comment