There is a live ATC exchange once a month in m area. I have been attending since this summer and got busy today making ATC's. I got the inspiration for the house ATC's from a utube video I saw here. She uses a journal page layout and it was a bit challenging to do the technique on a small scale. I had fun, which is what's most important, right?
Friday, January 08, 2010
Winter ATC's
There is a live ATC exchange once a month in m area. I have been attending since this summer and got busy today making ATC's. I got the inspiration for the house ATC's from a utube video I saw here. She uses a journal page layout and it was a bit challenging to do the technique on a small scale. I had fun, which is what's most important, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
i love them!!!
I love these Sandy!!
I enjoyed looking at them!
Love the houses. Did you use some of the finds from your recent birthday purchase? Please bring these tomorrow to share!!
I just love them too. They kind of have a feel of Europe to me. So glad I got to see one in person!
Oh my gosh and is that video get on utube! How did you find that, Sandy?
Nope, My house NOW is NOT big enough for my art supplies. But, no matter what size, I still can NOT find stuff. Got your Christmas card. Thank you.
Love your atc's, I did go to this site and got some inspiration for a journal page yesterday. Thanks.
Sandy, thanks for the comments on my blog. You mentioned the family being pleased. With weddings and funerals there are "difficulties" to put it mildly. This collage was on the front, but pictures of he family were on the back page. This collage was 11x17, I think, and it was part of the floral display. For the most part it was fine, but some folks had issues??
You know I have a thing for houses.
Love these!!
These are wonderful! I love these little houses that are all the rage these days.
Love these, Sandy! Great feel to them and colours. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog too :)
These are so cute!
These are precious! Thanks for visiting my blog! I was really blessed....I am missing our group and going to join Mystele's class again....hope you have time, also if you know computer somewhat and the very basics of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you should take DJ's class...it was 75. but well worth it!! Feel free to pick my brain....I think I learned enough to answer a few questions....maybe?!
I see you changed your profile picture. You have made a good start. That file can be used to make a personal stamp and also a cut file for your Pazzles. QP
Sandy regarding your comment, did I do anything else. I may have added to the hair later. No, I did not even see it. I showed to my husband, who does not have an artistic eye, to put it "mildly", he said, looks like a hand, and looks like she is praying. My daughter saw it, because she does resemble my daughter. Oh, gotta put this on my blog. Thank you.
Loving your atc cards.
Mystele is awesome!
Post a Comment