Last month, I hosted a black history month ATC swap on the Images of Color yahoo group. I received some beautiful and thoughtful ATC's from some talented artists. Pam, one of the participants scanned them all and put them on her blog, here. Sometimes hostesses receive gifts from the participants. I received some beautiful papers and collage goodies, so imagine my surprise when a late package showed up. Pat sent me some wonderful goodies all having to do with ATC's. The package of black blank ATC's has my creative juices blending new ideas. Thanks, Pat.
Then there was another surprise. I received some blog candy from Sharon. She sent me a cigar box filled with TWO of her handmade books and an assortment of her artwork including a charm and some goodies to use is in my artwork. Here's a pic of the beautiful packet I received.
I can't wait to get back to playing in my artspace with these new goodies.
4 comments:
Travel safely. You are lucky and we are lucky to have you share your art with us.
I went over and had a peek at all the ATCs....fantastic! It would be difficult to pick a favorite.
How nice that you received so many wonderful goodies as a thank you. It makes all the work worthwhile.
Danishgal said:
Yes Lucky you. The cigar box full of goodies looks great!!! Always appreciate everything as your creative juices get going!! Will have to take a look at all the ATC's tomorrow. Not sure I need one more thing to do (with ATC's) - although I have received a couple very Nice ones. Have trouble keeping up with stamping, spellbinders, the new markers, etc. VS
Sandy, check out my blog. This is the handbook you sent me a couple of years ago, never showed you what I did with it. Thank you.
Post a Comment