This year, I wanted to create some monogrammed cards for my non-art girlfriends. They each got a set and I had a great time putting together different black and white paper to make the cards. I used the monogrammed stamp set from Justrite stampers. I sat in front of the tv one night and played and played. I think their gift was more of a gift for me (but don't tell them that).
Monday, January 04, 2010
Monogrammed notes
This year, I wanted to create some monogrammed cards for my non-art girlfriends. They each got a set and I had a great time putting together different black and white paper to make the cards. I used the monogrammed stamp set from Justrite stampers. I sat in front of the tv one night and played and played. I think their gift was more of a gift for me (but don't tell them that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love your cards
very nice gifts...your girlfriends scored this year!
I know they will enjoy them, maybe not as much as you enjoyed them. But I won't tell!
Beautiful!! I'm sure your friends loved them. There's something so perfect about black and white art.
Hi Sandy...thanks for coming by my blog...you were in the gut art class, weren't you? I like those monogramms...they look like a lot of fun, I'm sure your friends will like them a bunch!!
Cheers,
Mary
What a fabulous idea! Love the way your cards turned out.
Also, love your new goodies and I think you were very smart to spend the money on things that make you, and others, happy.
Love your masquerade photos - so glamorous!
I was a fortunate recipient. Thank you.
JOY
Post a Comment