I managed to make some ATC's for the meetup group in April. The theme was Spring and I thought of new spring clothes. I wonder if anyone else thinks of that over flowers or trees. Hmmmm. Anyway, shopping for clothes after a long winter makes me want to dance in the streets. I have a stamp that says "Hope you're out of hibernation soon" I just used the out of hibernation part because that's how I was feeling.
The backgrounds for the other card was made with loads of layers of acrylic paint. That was the most fun part. Then I added some torn paper, stamps and embellishments.
3 comments:
Oh, I love these!! Those stick figures are so cool and the colors just say Springtime!
I LOVE THESE!! Glad to see you and ART are getting "back together again", I feel how good you felt doing these. I love the stick figures. Would look great zentangled. I thought zentangling would be nerve wracking also. Looked to intricate, but, it is only one line at a time, and if you make a mistake just move on that -a-way-. I'll email you something Penny sent me, she is a wonder!!
I love the paint backgrounds!
Post a Comment