Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Journal Page Oct 3


One of my yahoo groups was talking about what to do instead of eating in the evening. I have a rule that I usually keep about no eating in the art room. Drinking is allowed, so I do have to watch the wine consumption. Usually, I don't have much to say in my art journal pages, so they are normally just artwork. Yesterday, I had the tv on and heard somebody called a skinny bitch and she said, "thank you." I don't really like the b word and wonder if I would like it more if the word skinny is put in front.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your journal page! very cute. I love to be creative to...I jstu do not konw where to start sometimes.

Pamela Levingston said...

ooo the B word makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. BUt yes put skinny in front of it and I would probably smile and say thank you just to undercut the person making the remark. As always I enjoyed the art!