A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
Thursday, September 09, 2010
New Quickutz die
Yesterday, I went into Archivers Scrapbook store because I had a 30% off coupon. I intended to only buy some tissue tape, but saw these birdcage dies. I could hardly wait to get home to cut something. I made these 2 ATC's. The birdcage dies also have a pole that you could use on bigger pieces, but these barely fit the ATC.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Sandy. I just bought the Tim Holtz bird cage die on Saturday also. Cannot wait to play with it. Enjoyed your email about the Novi, MI show. Maybe some year I can meet you there????!!!!! vs
Hi Sandy, Love your art! The canvas is beautiful. Makes me want to get some paint out. We moved to Orange County CA - can you believe that? I still hardly can...Dawn
I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children.
I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
3 comments:
Hi Sandy. I just bought the Tim Holtz bird cage die on Saturday also. Cannot wait to play with it. Enjoyed your email about the Novi, MI show. Maybe some year I can meet you there????!!!!! vs
Hi Sandy,
Love your art! The canvas is beautiful. Makes me want to get some paint out. We moved to Orange County CA - can you believe that? I still hardly can...Dawn
Hi Dawn,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you check back here for my response because I don't have your email. What got you guys to Cali?
Post a Comment