Thursday, June 09, 2011

Almost Time for the BBQ



Our big barbeque (We think this one is our 30th year, we can't remember exactly) is July 2nd this year.  It takes a ton of work and preparation, but it doesn't really start until I have made the bbq book.  I have to have lists and notes to remember all that needs to be done, so several years ago, I decided to put it in a notebook.  But the notebook can't be plain or boring, so now, I make my own.

I made the  paper for a fat book swap for  backgrounds.  It was fun to bring out different inks and make a vibrant background.  Let the BBQ begin! 

6 comments:

Harriet said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Kate Robertson said...

I will say it again BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors in this...

Nikki said...

Cant wait for the bbq this year!!! I have some making up to do since i missed it last yr... lol! Im really excited because this is Donovan's first bbq also.

Love,
Nikki

april said...

I love your book idea, Sandy. I have a Valentine's "thing" each February and this is a great idea for me to do!

Nikki said...

Soooo are u to busy to update ur blog Missy Ann?!

Pamela Levingston said...

So where are the pictures of the BBQ! I know it was another fun time!