Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring journal page

It's Spring!  I saw the tulips peeking up today and just wanted to stamp some Spring flowers.

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your background- love the colors and images!!!

Danishgal said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!!!! That demonstrates the true talent I remember in the few classes I was able to be with you in MN. Thanks for text while you were visiting in MN. VS

Danishgal said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!!!! That demonstrates the true talent I remember in the few classes I was able to be with you in MN. Thanks for text while you were visiting in MN. VS

Kate Robertson said...

This is beautiful, its full of energy and joy.

jackie said...

I'm pleased you enjoyed the tutorial, and thanks for commenting.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages, Sandy!
Judi

april said...

Really a nice remembrance of your spring sightings. Beautiful journal page. Are you doing them one by one and then putting them in a book?