Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Pajamas


Every year since the kids were babies, I have bought them matching pajamas for Christmas. One year, as they gota little older and more skeptical, they were discussing why mom and dad never gave them a present for Christmas, only Santa. So, I started allowing them to open one package on Christmas Eve from mom and dad, and that was their Christmas pajamas. After we moved to our home in Naperille, I decided that the kids were too old for Christmas pajamas and didn't get them any. Oh boy, did I hear about that! So, I'm still buying them Christmas pajamas. Last year, Harrison wanted to know why he never got pajamas, so guess what hapened this year. Matching pajamas for all of us.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

What a gorgeous family!

I haven't been to your blog in ages, and I'm just starting to catch up. Your art always inspires me.