Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanksgiving Highlights







It's been so long since I posted anything. I had considered giving up the blogging world because my nieces and nephews don't read my blog. I thought it would be a cool way of keeping in touch with friends and relatives. I get discouraged when I ask folks when have they checked my blog. Then I got a phone call from a friend hoping that things were OK because I haven't posted in a while. Thank You Mary U. Encouragement, YES!

And I am most thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving (again). The food was delicious and my dressing turned out great. Turkey and gravy made it taste even better. MMMMM. The food was DELICIOUS. Next year I have to remember ice cream for the peach cobbler and sweet potato pie. We had fun taking the photos and the crafts made a huge mess that everyone enjoyed. I ablsolutely LOVE how creative everyone is. I tend to make a very simple sample so that the younger ones won't be intimidated. HA! They are growing up and have their own artistic style and vision. I'm so proud to think I may have fostered some of that creativity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, I read your blog.
Belinda

Anonymous said...

I do too I might not always make a comment but I do enjoy looking at what you have been dabbling in and what i would like to try next

Nikki

LivLovDoNaturally said...

I was just informed of your blog and I am so inspired. I am a member of other art/mixed media/altered art groups. Your work is gorgeous. I will continue to visit comment, and prayerfully I will have a blog up and running in the future.

Namaste,
Karla (Hill)

Pamela Levingston said...

You have a beautiful family!