The inspiration for this is: We're going to a party on New Year's Eve. This time the dress was a stamp that I enlarged on the copier and traced, then freehanded the inside to look like the stamp. Scrapbook papers were pastel pinks and yellows, so this was totally outside of my comfort zone. You can't really see the glitter on the dress. The shoes are an iron-on patch I found one day at JoAnns. I actually have a pair of green shoes with sequins. Maybe I will wear one to the party on the right foot. I will have my big black cast boot on the left. I might try to get in on one dance.
Monday, December 31, 2007
New Years Eve
The inspiration for this is: We're going to a party on New Year's Eve. This time the dress was a stamp that I enlarged on the copier and traced, then freehanded the inside to look like the stamp. Scrapbook papers were pastel pinks and yellows, so this was totally outside of my comfort zone. You can't really see the glitter on the dress. The shoes are an iron-on patch I found one day at JoAnns. I actually have a pair of green shoes with sequins. Maybe I will wear one to the party on the right foot. I will have my big black cast boot on the left. I might try to get in on one dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment