Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Good Butter


Who knew? My friend Mary came over to play last week and brought us lunch, including bread and good butter. We didn't believe there would be a difference, but one taste let us know that there is such a thing. We had good butter with good bread. BIG mistake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOh yes - there is a difference between GOOD and ordinary butter!
Carol

Pamela Levingston said...

Who knew, thanks for sharing I think!

april said...

Sandy! This is my favorite butter! Ever since i was fortunate enough to go to Europe a few years ago, and noticed the difference in the taste of butter and found this one (at the Jewel on 131st and LaGrange), I couldn't believe it. All the others taste like nothing!

Karoda said...

It was not good for me to see and know this...on rare occassions when I made home made biscuits its all about the butter...I wonder if I can find this at Whole Foods?