Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a PARTY!

My bff, Debra, decided I needed a party to celebrate my birthday. She hosted a lovely event at her home. My mom, brothers, and niece drove in from Michigan and several friends showed up for a lovely dinner and fantastic cake. I can't say enough about the beautiful and DELICIOUS cake. The food was so good that everyone wanted the caterer's name. We ate some, laughed some, and took pictures. I always take pictures at the parties, so this time I decided to have everyone take a picture with the birthday girl. Yay.






5 comments:

Brenda said...

Sandy you all look wonderful, makes me wish I were part of your family.

Vicki Holdwick said...

Sandy,

What a great collection of birthday pictures.

Happy Birthday to you.

And what a nice friend you have,

xoxo

rscoach said...

Sandy - I can feel the fun thru the blog comments and the great photos - one thing I love about you is that you always gather friends and family to celebrate whatever ..... again Happy B'day - xo xo reva

Pamela Levingston said...

Wish I was there! Happy Birthday!

april said...

What nice birthday celebrations you had! I am a November child too.