A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
Monday, November 27, 2006
New Mexico photos
Boy, I have tried to post the pics from New Mexico 3 times and failed. This is the last try.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, hey, Sandy love your Blog. Keep them coming. Love your creative juices that just keep running and running. Love your New Mexico photos. Recently bought a nice Digital, took classes, and yes indeed - lots to learn -but so fun and works nicely with stamping and/or the computer. So much to do and So Little Time!!!Happy Holiday. Vi Stemmer,Shakopee,MN
Hey, hey, Sandy love your Blog. Keep them coming. Love your creative juices that just keep running and running. Love your New Mexico photos. Recently bought a nice Digital, took classes, and yes indeed - lots to learn -but so fun and works nicely with stamping and/or the computer. So much to do and So Little Time!!!Happy Holiday. Vi Stemmer,Shakopee,MN
I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children.
I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
2 comments:
Hey, hey, Sandy love your Blog. Keep them coming. Love your creative juices that just keep running and running. Love your New Mexico photos. Recently bought a nice Digital, took classes, and yes indeed - lots to learn -but so fun and works nicely with stamping and/or the computer. So much to do and So Little Time!!!Happy Holiday. Vi Stemmer,Shakopee,MN
Hey, hey, Sandy love your Blog. Keep them coming. Love your creative juices that just keep running and running. Love your New Mexico photos. Recently bought a nice Digital, took classes, and yes indeed - lots to learn -but so fun and works nicely with stamping and/or the computer. So much to do and So Little Time!!!Happy Holiday. Vi Stemmer,Shakopee,MN
Post a Comment