skip to main | skip to sidebar

Auntie Sandy's Art

A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The bird


Here's the bird that was determined to get into the house. He left us alone after a couple days, but do you suppose that this could be the same one who came into the garage today? By the way, he left poop everywhere. The deck, chairs, table , screens and door were covered. It would have been funny if I hadn't had to clean up all that poop!
Posted by Sandy at 7:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Say Hi and leave a comment

I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.

About Me

My photo
Sandy
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children. I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (61)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (94)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (72)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Two more days to go!
      • Quilt class
      • More barbeque preparation
      • Countdown to the BBQ
      • The bird
      • what is it, bird?
      • Decorated patio bench
      • Bernie Berlin workshop
      • Shanda has her license
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  September (15)

Blogging Sites to Share

  • Altered Antiquity
  • Amy's Bag of Chocolates
  • Belinda's Crazy Art Girl Blog
  • Belle Papier
  • Brenda's blog
  • Dave Brethauer
  • Debbie's Diecuts
  • dj pettit
  • Harriet's Expressions of the Spirit
  • Jill Berry
  • Judy Wise
  • Julie's paper pleasing ideas
  • Last door down the hall
  • Lauren M
  • Misty Mawn
  • Pam Hooten
  • Patti's creations
  • QueenPam
  • Shanda's S*diva blog
  • Shari's Creative Chatter
  • Soul Glo
  • Tim Holtz
  • Traci HHuskamp
  • Twisted Chick