Last month there was a crazy yellow bird that kept trying to get into our house from the back. He sat on the screen, perched on top of the umbrella, and kept knocking on the window with his beak. I could never capture a great picture of him but he visited several times a day over a few days. I'm not sure if this is the bird or not, but today one came into the garage and flew around for hours. What does he want with us? Is this the beginning of Alfred Hitchcok's "The Birds?" Didn't it start with some parakeets?
Sunday, June 24, 2007
what is it, bird?
Last month there was a crazy yellow bird that kept trying to get into our house from the back. He sat on the screen, perched on top of the umbrella, and kept knocking on the window with his beak. I could never capture a great picture of him but he visited several times a day over a few days. I'm not sure if this is the bird or not, but today one came into the garage and flew around for hours. What does he want with us? Is this the beginning of Alfred Hitchcok's "The Birds?" Didn't it start with some parakeets?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment