Next Saturday is our annual family and friends barbeque at the house. I will keep the laundry from piling up and make sure the house is tidy every day to try and spread the work out over the week. Next week is non-stop grocery shopping. Hopefully my foot will hold out. I worked on setting up a homemade photobooth for the barbeque. Last year I called to see if I could rent one and the cost was almost $3,000.00. I still want a photobooth for the barbeque so I'm making my own in the closet. It's going to be fun! Today I learned to set the white balance on the camera. Here's Harrison working on the windows. It was Harry's job, but Harrison couldn't help but join in on the fun.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Countdown to the BBQ
Next Saturday is our annual family and friends barbeque at the house. I will keep the laundry from piling up and make sure the house is tidy every day to try and spread the work out over the week. Next week is non-stop grocery shopping. Hopefully my foot will hold out. I worked on setting up a homemade photobooth for the barbeque. Last year I called to see if I could rent one and the cost was almost $3,000.00. I still want a photobooth for the barbeque so I'm making my own in the closet. It's going to be fun! Today I learned to set the white balance on the camera. Here's Harrison working on the windows. It was Harry's job, but Harrison couldn't help but join in on the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment