I decoupaged and stamped a patio bench to put on the front porch. It looks so festive there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
5 comments:
Love Your Bench. It looks great. It goes with the planter next to it. Lots of color.....
Sandy...it is FABULOUS!!! Your neighbors will all be jealous! I'm jealous too---I love it!!
-shari xxx
Hi Sandy,
Nikki just showed me your chair and bench because I had mentioned my chair project for the summer. They look fantastic! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use a garden motif or use some of the pictures from my trip to Ghana. Wish me luck. Perhaps I'll share my pictures with you for the "Sandy Critique".
Margaret on Oakman
Wow, that bench is awesome! I think I'd be afraid to sit on it, it's so pretty... =) Love your blog--just found it after your comment on Stamptalk about the large stamps. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE the bench. The colors are great. Miss you!
Dar
Post a Comment