Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cast collage




I thought my tree needed some color, so I added the big flowers. Then I didn't like it because it was covering my tree, plus I figured they would fall off in bed, so I changed to the small leaves. I like that much better. It's still hard to keep anything attached, but I used Modpodge. The other side of the cast was looking boring, so I added some tissue papers and images with decopauge glue.

6 comments:

AmyS said...

That's got to be the most beautiful cast ever! Isn't it awkward to reach all the way down to the foot? You must be in much better shape than I am! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

I've been catching up with your blog and I love what you've done to your cast! I bet your doctor will be plesantly surprised when you see him next.

Take care and keep up the artful cast.

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
Night Beader
nightbeaderatlarge@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey auntie you are so cool. I love what you have done with yur cast I'm in new york with nat and keesha they thought it was pretty cool too.

love nikki

Crazy Art Girl said...

That is really cool. Hope you are up and around soon. I can see you doing this to your cast!

Shari said...

It's time to update!!!

Hope you had a creative fun day up in your art room today!
-love you, shari xxx

Anonymous said...

This is an inspiration, will show it to my casted up daughter today! Thanks for connecting!
Jill Berry