I finally got into my art studio today and got to play a little. It ws fun to spray fluid watercolors onto the cast. I sprayed inside of a plastic bag and afterwards stuck some white paper in to soak up the dye. The watercolors took quite a while to dry on the cast. I used bingo daubers to make flourescent round circles and then painted in some vines with paint markers. That was enough for today. How fun!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Color on the cast
I finally got into my art studio today and got to play a little. It ws fun to spray fluid watercolors onto the cast. I sprayed inside of a plastic bag and afterwards stuck some white paper in to soak up the dye. The watercolors took quite a while to dry on the cast. I used bingo daubers to make flourescent round circles and then painted in some vines with paint markers. That was enough for today. How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see it on Thursday!
You are very talented in your creations and word pictures describing your creations. Not only do you seem to greatly enjoy your "work", you have a great sense of humor in your sharing. Have you considered offering your bracelets for purchase so others can enjoy your creations. Not to turn your hobby into a J-O-B, but you do such nice creations. If you ever decide to move in that direction, please let me know. I hope you have a blessed recovery.
Frenchel
Sandy,
Leave it to you to make the most of everything, even a cast.
jbw
Post a Comment