
I was checking out the Quilting Arts TV site today and saw my ATC as an example of an Artist Trading Card. I dn't know if it was actually used on the television show because it is not airing on our PBS channel. What are the chances that I would ever know that it was there? The funny part is that I never submit anything for publication and these little ATC's have appeared in the strangest places. One lady has one on the cover of an altered book. I was at a workshop by Lesley Riley and there was one in her stash of fabrics. They keep turning up unexpectedly. I wonder if this happens to folks who trade their ATC's all the time.
1 comment:
Thats really cool. How do you feel when you see your artwork in unexpected places? I think thats great motivation to keep creating.
Nikki
Post a Comment