

I was working on these two collages at the same time. I used some of the same fluid acrylics and the same papers. I had cut several pieces of paper and used what I had on my table. I must admit that I threw a different creation in the trash. I couldn't see anything that I wanted to use as a focal piece, and then stamped something that had too much detail. After trying to salvage it for several hours, I took the liberty of throwing it right into the trash. Aaaah, it felt good to stop trying to make it work and lighten it because it was getting darker and darker.
1 comment:
These are beautiful. I love images that are empowering to women. Gorgeous. I am encouraged to post tonight...hopefully after I was and finish the long thick hair of my 4 year old.
Namaste,
Karla
Post a Comment