Today, Harriet and Belinda came over and we worked on molding copper wire into a bracelet shape and adding beads. We had a great time creating, gabbing, and eating. I ran into a bit of trouble getting the wire to shape to my wrist and I ran out of wire before I was able to finish. I also created a spot to hang a charm. I just have to choose one and wire it on.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Copper bracelet
Today, Harriet and Belinda came over and we worked on molding copper wire into a bracelet shape and adding beads. We had a great time creating, gabbing, and eating. I ran into a bit of trouble getting the wire to shape to my wrist and I ran out of wire before I was able to finish. I also created a spot to hang a charm. I just have to choose one and wire it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, so much eye candy to catch up on! Love the wedding photos, your paper project, and that bracelet - fabulous! You are always up to the most interesting things.
Thank you SO MUCH for the gorgeous piece of art you gave me. I need to photograph it and brag on my blog about it. I am considering options for framing it, but mostly right now I'm getting ready for my older daughter's 16th birthday (this Friday).
This is so pretty how can you bare to take it off. QP
Just a note to say hello, and I'm loving your blog.
Fantastic bracelet!
When my mother told me she still irons her shirts, I was like "huh?!" I haven't ironed a shirt in about 20 years, and you reminded me of why. :) (I must confess, though, that the pressed shirt looks mighty impressive.)
Carolyn
Sandy I think we were in this class at AU together last year...bracelet is beautiful...I'm off today to Harbor Freight to buy a small torch they have on sale.
Thanks all. This one was much quicker (and less expensive) to make than the one from AU.
Sandy
Post a Comment