Tuesday, August 19, 2008

T's wedding



Shanda and two of her friends flew in for another friend's wedding this past weekend and I tagged along as their personal paparazzi. They had such a good time posing for me and the camera. The wedding and reception were in the morning and afternoon, so a friend came by with his new corvette and the girls took turns posing for pictures. Then we took the convertible to the park and took more pictures. Harrison barbequed for them and we made slideshows out of the hundreds of pictures that I took of them. FUN, FUN, FUN. Unfortunately, it was over all too soon and the girls flew out early Sunday morning, promising that they would come back for a longer visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls looked really nice. I like those dresses.

Love
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Those ladies look amazing! Do you think you could get their autographs for me??? Lol ;-)

Anissa