A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Fabric Paper
Harriet and I spent the day making fabric paper from the directions in Beryl Taylor's book, Mixed Media Explorations. Our friend, Belinda, had gone to a workshop by Beryl Taylor and at breakfast last week, gave us a packet of fabric and papers to try the technique. We had a good time playing and will try to play more often.
I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children.
I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
2 comments:
i bet this was a better way to spend 50 minutes! I have that book I need to get it out and commit to playing with it. QP
the paper is pretty.
love
nikki
Post a Comment