Awwww. Yesterday was Sweetest Day. It is a totally made--up holiday. Although it is not celebrated everywhere in the U.S., It has always been a special holiday for us because we got married on Sweetest Day. Since I received the most fabulous of gifts for our anniversary, I figured that counted as my gift for the next 10 holidays. But Nooooooo. He went to Jared!
Jared's jewelry store runs a very successful advertising campaign, telling a mini story about a special occasion where the gift is special because, "he went to Jared's." I am a sucker! for commercials. If it is a good one, it makes me want whatever they are selling, especially food. Whenever we are watching tv and one of those commercials comes on, I turn to Harrison and ask him if he went to Jared's.
I will leave it to you to guess what is in that box, but truly, HE WENT TO JARED'S!
p.s. It goes very well with my new ring.
3 comments:
Was it a necklace or bracelet?
love
Nikki
Hey Sandy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to see someone from my area. I actually work at the Naperville Archivers. Do you ever get in there? Let me know. I'd love to meet you in person!!
Loving the ring by the way!! Hope your next 25 is just as fabulous!!
Hey, guess what? You won a copy of mine and Debbi Crane's book Mixed Mania! Send me your address so we can ship it to ya! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment