Friday, October 10, 2008

Indian Summer Funday



Today was so beautiful.  I'm not sure what the temperature got to today, but since it was so nice out that I called my art buddy Shari to come and play outside.  We pulled out the spray paints and stencils.  We played a bit, ate, played, ate and played some more.  (We even managed to get in a little bit of garage sale activity).



Here are some of the finished masterpieces.

2 comments:

Pamela Levingston said...

Looks like you had a fun day! QP

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy. Read your blog off and on and love it!! Always pick up so many ideas. Love the pictures. First time for a convention at the Fairgrounds in the Fall and it was the best since Rubberama(I thought)!It took me over an hour to get out of the first row of vendors. DeNami, Stamp Zia,Morningstar, etc were there so some new vendors. Have not seen DeNami for years and bought MANY stamps. Miss you. Will also try your email address with a couple questions. Vi Minnesota