A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Brrrr. No barbeques this week. It is freezing in Illinois. The temperature should get up to 5 below zero this afternoon. This morning it was 15 below and 45 below with windchill. I am keeping nice and toasty by staying inside. Even at this cold temperature, it is not as cold here as it is in Minnesota. I am glad to be out of that state. Their constant cold would be depressing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's 29 out here in MN today - 16 in Cgo. according to weather.com - AND we've had less snow than you!
I love knowing that you visited my blog. You may leave a comment without signing up for a google address by clicking the anonymous button after the sign in section. Just sign your name after the comment, scroll past the blogger sign in section and there is a button for signing in as anonymous - just don't forget to sign your name so I know it was YOU.
I am Auntie Sandy to several nieces and nephews and this blog is to keep in touch and remind them to be daring and creative! I am blessed to have a giving and loving family and several friends who have become family. We have so much fun together that I have to share this happiness. I have been married to a wonderful and supportive husband for 25 years. We have two beautiful, intelligent and creative children.
I would love to play and create beautiful artwork all the time. Instead, I delight in the joy of finding treasures that can be used in making art. I love reading all of the magazines and books about art. I enjoy taking art classes of any kind. I love getting together with others to make art. I am infatuated with art, great pancakes, and my phenomenally fantastic family.
1 comment:
It's 29 out here in MN today - 16 in Cgo. according to weather.com - AND we've had less snow than you!
Post a Comment