
I got my Christmas cards in the mail and most folks got them before Christmas. The post office was really slow this year. I used the die cut machine to add the texture and a corner punch on those fancy corners. I debated about gluing the embellishment in place. Lynn and I debated about them hanging off the package and swinging. She thought that made the card more fun. I glued some in place and decided it wasn't worth the effort. But then, I saw the cards at some of the homes of my family and the darned embellishment was flipped up on the card or in some goofy spot based on how the card was lying. I wasn't mortified, but wasn't happy, either. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.
1 comment:
I liked it swinging. It invited me to touch the card and play with it. Thanks for sending it to me. QP
Post a Comment