I was thinking that I didn't make much art over the past few weeks, but I have been making stuff. Besides my Christmas cards, I made ornaments for all the couples when we went to the Dave Koz concert. On the back, I die used rub on's to write Dave Koz concert. The 2008 is also a rub on. While waiting for our dinner to arrive the night of the concert, I took pictures of all of the couples, printed and framed them right at the table. It made the night very special.
For Christmas dinner, I made everyone a keepsake box with their picture on it and printed out some cards from Oprah.com. Afterwards, everyone (almost everyone...ahem) wrote out a card telling each person what we love about him/her. My box is so special and full of love. It makes me full of joy when I read what each person wrote.
I also compiled all of the photos of friends and made a dvd slideshow set to music of the year in review. I gave it to them at Christmas with enough copies for their family members and their parents. I do this for my family at Thanksgiving, but because I had so many pictures of fun times with my friends, I made them one of their own. They love seeing all of the things we've done together over the past year.
I also made 100 photo holders for my girlfriend's mother's 75th birthday party. At the party, I set up a photo corner and took pics of different families and printed the pictures and gave them to those who had time to wait. My sister and niece had to help me pull it off, but we managed.
So, I don't have a lot of art to show, but I have been busy.
1 comment:
I know that i live in Kansas but why isn't my box on the table with the family? It hurts that i'm just not the favorite anymore! lolol
Post a Comment