Monday, February 07, 2011

paper play

I just found out that I can change the size of the picture on this blog!  Anyway, this artwork was created with Catherine Moore character construction stamps.  When I packed for Illinois, I just happened to grab the 2 CM stamps that I had purchased a while ago, but hadn't played with.  The stamp store here has half the store filled with these stamps.  I got so excited when I found that the line carried die cuts that match the stamps.  So, I had a fun time playing around.  The only supports I have with me are recycled cardboard from groceries.  I got the frame from some horribly ugly Christmas picture on sale for 90% off at JoAnn's.   I threw out the picture  and used the frame for my creation.

8 comments:

Lovey said...

Oh this is beautiful Sandy! Thanks sweetie for your comments on my blog! I haven't thought of packaging my supplies yet...but maybe one day...smiles.

I have a Babylock Ellageo, Viking Sapphire 835 and a Mechanical Kenmore machine. These are the main ones I use, as I have several more. These three are the BEST! EVER! Smiles!! I am already a follower of your blog..hope u r 2...c u soon!
Lovey

Marcia Heath said...

Hi Sandy!! Im following your blog!

Pamela Levingston said...

I like this and now I have heard of another Stamp Maker!

Kathy McElroy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your blog. Catherine Moore's stamps are wonderful. Love how you've used them.

SharDon Exclusives said...

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding my sons surgery tomorrow. Thank you for praying for me and my children. The prayers from around the world are truly felt.
God bless you,
Sharon

Monique Kleinhans said...

She's wonderful! (and I love the phrase as well) :)

So glad that you're enjoying OWOH and that you stopped by for a visit!

E Makes Art said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my OWOH giveaway and good luck! i love this art piece! Where did that fantastic violin come from? I love it!

xoEsther

Joy Ross said...

Friggin love this!!!