I finally finished the Christmas cards at the last possible moment. I had to wait for Harry to come home and add his photoshop expertise to the Christmas pictures. Harrison and Harry have a hard time keeping their eyes open when photos are taken and I forgot to turn the camera when I took the picture originally. Thanks to my graphic designer son, my holiday picture was salvaged and managed to get into the card. This card was one of the simplest designs but was time consuming because each ornament on the background paper was glittered by hand. It took forever, but I was able to catch up on a lot of tivo while making them. Merry Christmas!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Christmas cards finally mailed
I finally finished the Christmas cards at the last possible moment. I had to wait for Harry to come home and add his photoshop expertise to the Christmas pictures. Harrison and Harry have a hard time keeping their eyes open when photos are taken and I forgot to turn the camera when I took the picture originally. Thanks to my graphic designer son, my holiday picture was salvaged and managed to get into the card. This card was one of the simplest designs but was time consuming because each ornament on the background paper was glittered by hand. It took forever, but I was able to catch up on a lot of tivo while making them. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am enjoying your blog. On the uppermost layer how did you create the background?
QP
Post a Comment