Monday, March 10, 2008

Nikki's New Groove


So, rather than doing what we planned to do, we have been playing Guitar Hero. My niece loves it. She wanted to play WII bowling, but once she got her groove going on the guitar, I haven't been able to get her off of it. Tomorrow she is going to do one of the battles. She would still be playing well into the night, but Uncle Harrison needs some sleep. The game is just not as much fun if you can't crank up the volume.


Of course, I have been getting in a few songs myself. Twenty years ago, if you had told me that I would own a video gaming system, I would have bet you big money that it would never happen. But this Nintendo Wii is just too much fun. We might even get out the dance mat tomorrow, or maybe we'd better play in the craft room. Nikki's husband might not understand if she doesn't come home with something to show from her craft vacation. Uh oh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u received more comments on "the wall o' mayfields" from my friends than me playing guitar hero
nikki