My mom and my niece came to visit me this week. My niece used to visit when she was much younger and we would have a great time. Now that she's older and married with children, she doesn't get to visit as much. She planned a mini-vacation with her Auntie Sandy and invited her gran-a-pooh. She told me she wanted to spend the whole weekend crafting. Well, she's been here since Friday and we haven't touched a craft. My other sister joined us over the weekend and we spent the days EATING and watching movies and LAUGHING. Yesterday, we never got out of pajamas. No one wanted to have their picture taken, so this was the compromise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need a relaxing weekend :( well next time I will have to come home and not get out of my pajamas! I showed Arika your page and she likes it, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment