I am one PROUD MAMA. My son earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Design. He finished the program and had his portfolio show today. Just to brag a bit, but he has such a presence! There were about 50 students in the room, all sharing their work, but when you looked in the room, you were immediately drawn to Harry. His designs were clean and polished. I particularly liked that he used lots of color. I helped him with the cover on the portfolio and it was a hit at the show (yay!). His friends and teachers stopped by to wish him good luck, and I was so proud. The one thing that they all seemed to share with me was that he was well-liked because he is genuine, easy-going and a nice guy. (It probably doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes too).
Anyway, Yahoo Harry! Way to Go! Whooooo Hooooooo. (Now get a JOB!)
13 comments:
Congratulations! Your son is definitely great looking, but he also has that twinkle that says it would be very worthwhile to get to know him. Seems to me, dear Sandy, that ALL of your creations are winners!
Hi,
Congratulations on your son's graduation. My son is also an artist and he's the only one in the family who really understands the creative life and its ups and downs. I'm sure your son will also be a kindred spirit.
Hi Sandy,
It was so great to see you today!
This photo of you and Harry is a treasure.
When are you coming to stay so we can bake glass?? I've been buying the dichroic in 6" x 6" Sheets. Interesting in clear too.
More later - email me
dcookronningen@yahoo.com
Congrats,
You guys didn't mention that Harry was about to graduate. Congrats, Congrats and Congrats. Tell Harry that I'm so proud of him.
Donna
By the way,
It's been a while since I've seen Harry. He looks good with his new slim look.
Donna
Congrats to you, Harrison, and Harry. Glad the portfolio worked out. Liked the comment about getting a job!
Belinda
Congrats to Harry and to you. If you can share some of that portfolio cover you helped with and/or some of his work. I'd be a proud mama too. QP (who is fast and furiously learning how to work that Pazzles Inspiration) Catch me if you can.
Very Impressive Mr. Harry J. I am SOOOOO PROUD of you. Keep up the excellent work. I am grateful to the Lord Jesus that my prayers for you are being answered. Hope to see ya soon...
Way to go baby boy!!!
Love ya,
Steph & J (Your cousins in Denver & Boise) !!!
Hi Sandy,
All I can say is that I am very overwhelmed with how proud you must be of Harry. What a great looking young Man. I hope in your heart you consider me a good friend even though I have been so awful about corresponding. Love to you and your family. You are so creative. Fun to see you today.
Libby Gottsacker 612-760-7700
That's my cousin. Smart, Good looking and talented. Look out world!!!
Love
Nikki
Hello! CONGRATS HARRY. I knew you would do it! I am so proud of you too. This is coming from an old not in years of course, but in neighbors on ashley dr. Also a birthday sharer with you. REMEMBER? Anyways congrat! Love to you all. Pam
Hello Harry! CONGRATS! I knew you would do it! This is coming from a old neighbor - not in years of course, but....Adams Mom. I am too so proud of you. What a nice looking man you are. Love to all of you....Pam
Hello Harry. Congrats! I am so proud of you too. I am an old neighbor of yours that shares your b day date - not old in years of course, but....you know. Congrats Harry. Such a handsome guy! Love to your family - Pam
Post a Comment