
I am way too old to sleep on the floor, but that is just what I did during our pajama party with my mom, sisters and niece. We had a great time at the Casino and the rooms were fabulously modern and elegantly appointed. My niece and I had an allergic reaction to something and had to escape to CVS in the night to get some allergy meds. Fortunately, we both felt better in the morning. No one won any money at the Casino, although I was up $10 at an early point, but gave it all back, trying to get more. I lost $30, but was able to play for a few hours on the penny machines.
3 comments:
This is exactly what I want for my 50th birthday party next year. I'm sure you had a great time! QP
I am sooooooo jealous. Looks like so much fun. Please include me next year!!
Granny was happy we were able to cover her up in the picture.
love
Nikki
Post a Comment