



The sun finally came out today. I celebrated with a little shadow play. I couldn't figure out how to take a picture without using my hands. More playing is needed!
A place to show off some of my artwork and share some of my adventures while traveling and enjoying my fabulous family and friends.
2 comments:
Hey Cuz,
Do you have a remote shutter release for your camera. You could put the camera on a tripod and focus it on the area where your shadow will show up and use the remote shutter to take the picture. Or put the camera on the tripod and use the timer just like you do when you take group pictures. Wa La, a picture with no hands. I'm sure you have thought of these because you are so creative. If I thought of them, they were probably your first thought. I'm not the creative one.
Good luck.
Donna
Love these, Sandy! I love shadows and reflections.
Post a Comment