Harriet's birthday was Saturday. We met up for pancakes and then went to a folk art festival. (There was also a stop at a couple of garage sales, but we won't talk about that). We went to the folk art festival so I could meet with a phenomenal artist that I met on-line. She's in the middle, Mystele (rhymes with Michelle). Mystele is teaching an on-line workshop and Harriet and I are signing up for it. It starts the beginning of October.
While we were at Mystele's booth, we met Lisa. Lisa was also there to meet Mystele, who she knew on-line and is also planning to take the workshop. After talking for awhile, she realized that we had taken a class together at Art Unraveled in Arizona. What a coincidence and such a small world! Lisa took this picture for us.
3 comments:
Well, well, well, don't you all look wonderful. I wish I could have been there.
I think we all look Happy!
(We were)
What a great day!
Thank you Sandy!
I love reading about what you're doing - you always do such fun and interesting things! Enjoy the class; I'll bet it will be wonderful.
Post a Comment