Saturday, September 12, 2009

Live ATC trade meet-up



I needed a folder to take my ATC's to the trading group, so I collaged photos, inks, paints, etc. to the cover of a duo-tang folder.


Some fall themed trades using a few of my million-stamp collection.


The theme was found object or fall. I used string for a found object on fall atc's



My series with metal. I covered a card with metal, distressed it, punched a hole in it and put a sticker behind it. The copper metal tape was hard to read, so I switched to the trusty label maker. Next time I will try putting the metal tape strips in the label maker.


The big flowers are over the top of organza fabric, which is over the top of a die cut on top of a chalked background. The ATC on the top right has a background of a spray-painted stencil from the demo I gave at the ATC swap 2 months ago.

5 comments:

Suz said...

So happy I found your blog....you sound like quite a fun person and very talented. You sure do travel a lot. I loved the artwork with your father....and the story that went with it.

Brenda said...

These are great Sandy, especially the bird ones. I am sitting at my breakfast table right now watching a bird get his morning feed on. Glad to see you are getting with the paper again, inspite of the foot!!

Lilymelba said...

Hello "aunty Sandy"...your artwork is really lovely...I agree you are very talented....love your blog.
Donna

Pamela Levingston said...

Ditto from me on the talent. My favs are the metal one!

Anonymous said...

I really like the leaf themed cards.

Love
Nikki