Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Mail






The top two images are from my friend Pam. She pulled out all the stops with this multi-dimensional card. She used specialty paper, stamps, stickers, die-cuts, embossing machines and.... Pam, I think you've got all the tools. Together, we could own a store.

The bottom two images are from a raffle that I won at Art Unraveled. Traci Lyn Huskamp has a new book that debuts September 1. Lookee look. I already have my copy, along with a signed print.

3 comments:

purplehatartist said...

What a delightful card. I can just imagine receiving this--it would make anybody's day. The book looks quite interesting; I've seen it advertised. Do you think you could bring it with you to the September retreat?

Pamela Levingston said...

I am so glad you liked the card.

I will have to look the book up. It looks interesting. And the signed print is beautiful. QP

april said...

Delightful card! Beautiful print! And that book looks very inviting!