
I bought some shoes last month to wear to a wedding on Hilton Head, South Carolina. The day before heading out to the wedding, my buddy Debra decided the shoes needed some blue and green bling to go with the dress. An hour before the wedding, I took time to put beads on the shoes. What a mess! The shoes made an incredible noise with every step. The beads on the front of the shoe were so heavy that they broke off after 20 or so steps. (My fault for not bringing the right size wire with me). They looked very pretty, but were so noisy that between the wedding and reception, I went back to the room and removed all the beading. Oh well, next time....
2 comments:
They sure looked pretty; too bad they didn't work out. But then they are nice plain as well.
LOL! Too bad they did not go the distance, but I can honestly say that those are the first blinged out sandals I would not mind owning. Gina
Post a Comment